Finding the Best Outpatient Mental Health Treatment in San Diego
Deciding on outpatient mental health treatment for yourself or a loved one is a monumental first step to feeling better. So if that’s you, we first want to say how glad we are that you’re making this life-changing decision. (Go you!)
If you’re still a little on the fence, just know you aren’t alone. A December 2020 survey revealed that 42% of U.S. adults reported anxiety and depression symptoms. Of course, we all know what happened in 2020. And the negative mental health repercussions will extend far into the future. Especially if you don’t take advantage of a qualified mental health treatment program.
Choosing the best outpatient mental health treatment in San Diego can be overwhelming. There are a lot of facilities to choose from.
But it’s important to remember that not all mental health therapy programs are created equal.
When selecting a mental health facility in San Diego, you should focus on three things:
- The types of outpatient mental health treatments available.
- The quality of care provided.
- The focus of the practice and therapeutic team.
To give you the best chance of making lasting changes, you need mental health services in San Diego that will deliver the best of all three. And here at BOLD Health, we do just that. And more.
Types of Outpatient Mental Health Treatments Available
You don’t want cookie-cutter mental health treatment. You want a customized therapy program tailored to meet your specific needs. Some providers only offer one type of outpatient mental health treatment, such as individual therapy.
But what if you need more than that?
At BOLD Health, we offer several therapy options. After your initial consultation, our experienced therapeutic team will work with you to develop an individualized treatment program designed specifically for you. Your treatment plan could include one or more of the following outpatient therapy options.
- Individual therapy: During your one-on-one talk therapy sessions with your assigned therapist in San Diego, you’ll work through your struggles together. Each session will help empower you with the tools and strategies you need to cope with current and future challenges.
At BOLD Health, we don’t only want to treat your symptoms. Instead, our goal is to supply you with the skills you need for the rest of your life. And even after you complete your therapy sessions, we’re always here for you if you need a tune-up in the future.
What to Look For in a Great Mental Health Treatment Program
- Group Therapy: If your highly-trained BOLD Health clinician believes you may benefit from group therapy, it may be included as part of your outpatient mental health treatment program.
In group therapy, you’ll be able to share your struggles and triumphs with others going through similar circumstances. Emotionally connecting with others while under the guidance of your clinician provides you with a genuine understanding that you’re not alone in your struggles. This is an extremely powerful tool in your healing journey.
- Medication management: Not everyone who seeks outpatient mental health treatment will benefit from prescription medications as part of their therapy program. But if you and your clinician believe it could be a useful tool in helping you feel better, you have that option here at BOLD Health.
Whether you need medication management for anxiety, depression, panic attacks, addiction recovery, bipolar disorder, or any other mental health struggle, we can help. Our medical experts will monitor your dosage and your medications’ effectiveness and make changes continually.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): If you need a more rigorous treatment program that goes beyond regular talk therapy sessions, then our IOP may be your best bet.
In our intensive outpatient program, you’ll attend group therapy sessions for nine to 15 hours per week. You’ll also meet with your assigned clinician individually weekly. Depending on your individual needs, your treatment may also include medication management.
Our 10-week IOP is a proven effective outpatient mental health treatment option. It’s used to treat depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, addiction, and many more mental health concerns.
Quality of Care Provided
One thing that sets us apart from other providers here at BOLD Health is our unique approach to delivering the best possible mental health services in San Diego.
We don’t simply treat your symptoms when you come to us for help. We treat you as a whole. You’ve arrived in your current mental health circumstances for several reasons, which we take into account when designing your customized treatment program.
Your biology, genetics, structure, and medical history lay the groundwork for where you are today. And we use those underpinnings to help you understand yourself and your mental health more thoroughly than ever before.
We call this the “BOLD Method.”
We bring together traditional psychiatric medical care with the healing powers of psychotherapy when we work with you. This helps us not only treat your symptoms of addiction and mental illness and empowers you to make lifelong changes.
Because we use a multidisciplinary team approach, backed by an international advisory team of mental health world leaders, you not only get the best mental health treatment from your clinician but from our whole team as well.
Where to Go to Get Quality Anxiety Treatment in San Diego
BOLD Health’s Focus
Here at BOLD Health, our primary focus is you. We aim to help you with self-improvement and self-realization through evidence-based treatments and tailored therapy plans. We believe you can author your own life and take control of your future. And we’ll walk beside you through that journey, no matter how long it takes.
Our core values reflect our client focus:
- Integrity: We’ll never put the trends of the mental health industry above what is clinically best for you.
- Excellence: When you receive mental health treatment from our team, you’re getting the best of the best. Our clinicians are made up of highly-educated experts who undergo continuous training and use only scientifically-proven treatment techniques.
- Respect & compassion: Your journey to wellness is unique. And we thoroughly embrace that, treating you with empathy and compassion.
- Speaking the truth: We are passionate about seeking and telling the truth. Our environment here at BOLD Health is judgment and shame-free.
- BOLD pursuits: We never settle for treatment techniques delivering low levels of long-term results. At BOLD Health, we’re not afraid to push the industry boundaries to provide treatment to help you gain long-lasting, life-changing results.
How to Choose the Best Mental Health Treatment Program in San Diego
The Best Outpatient Mental Health Treatment in San Diego is a Click Away
BOLD Health is more than just a group of therapists in San Diego. We’re a team of committed, dedicated, highly-educated clinicians with various experiences and backgrounds ready to provide you with the best mental health treatment around.
We believe we can walk along with you as you do the BOLD work you need to do to transform your life through our one-of-a-kind treatment approach.
And when you leave our facility, you’ll not only feel more like yourself and be armed with the tools and support you need to keep putting one BOLD step in front of the other far into the future.
[…] The Best Outpatient Mental Health Treatment in San Diego […]