BOLD health provides Anxiety treatment throughout San Diego, California.
Anxiety is a normal physiological reaction to external stressors that allows us to protect ourselves in certain situations.
But what happens when worry and panic become constant and even inexplicable?
It is easy to see how an anxiety disorder can take control over one's life. This could happen when the brain misinterprets what it perceives as a threat and responds with extreme worry or fear, which in turn transmits into physical reactions such as increased heart rate and sweating. In order for someone experiencing this phenomenon to regain their peace of mind, they will need professional help from people who are specially trained in dealing specifically with these types of issues - like those at BOLD Health's anxiety therapy and treatment in San Diego.
Here at BOLD Health, we provide Anxiety treatment to residents throughout San Diego county. We understand the challenges and stress presented by panic and anxiety disorders. We also understand that the environment we live in today is especially challenging and stressful. When you or someone you love is in need, you can turn to us for help.
Take the first BOLD step towards healing.
Anxiety Treatment San Diego
Are You Suffering From Anxiety?
An anxiety disorder is defined as a mental health disorder characterized by feelings of worry, anxiety or fear that are strong enough to interfere with a person’s daily activities and life.
Common Signs of Anxiety:
- Excessive Worrying
- Difficulties Sleeping & Restlessness
- Constantly Tired
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Increased Heart Rate & Palpitations
- Sweating & Hot Flashes
- Chest Pains & Shortness Of Breath
- Constant Fear that something Bad Will Happen
- Limbs Shake Uncontrollably
Symptoms of anxiety disorders can also vary, and include stress and worry that is out of proportion to the impact of the activating event, an inability to cease worrying and restlessness.
The causes of anxiety disorders aren’t fully known, but likely involve a combination of factors including genetics, developmental factors and a person’s environment and surroundings.
Anxiety disorders can and often do run in families. Stressful situations such as a job loss, relationship difficulties, social isolation and traumatic events can certainly intensify feelings of anxiety. In extreme cases, people can experience debilitating and prolonged panic attacks.
Don't suffer from anxiety another day. We're here to help you. Uncover a team of therapists in San Diego to get you through this.
Anxiety stores on cellular levels within our bodies which causes stress responses that disrupt normal body functioning as well as long-term consequences for their health.
BOLD Health’s Anxiety Disorder Treatment Program
Anxiety is a condition that affects many people, but fortunately, there are treatments available to help manage symptoms. There's no need for you to feel like your life will always be in crisis mode because anxiety can be managed with the right treatment plan and therapy options.
At BOLD Health, we provide effective Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) as well as medication if required by law or not covered under insurance plans; so whether it's just an occasional bout of stress-related panic attacks or something more serious such as generalized social phobia, our therapists have practiced what they preach - which means relief from your suffering may only take one appointment at BOLD Health!
Many people in San Diego experience all the symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder, PTSD, phobia, and social anxiety but don't know what's causing it. You're not alone! If you or a loved one are suffering from these issues our therapists can help by offering anxiety therapy for your specific needs. Give us a call at 760-503-4703 to learn more about how we may be able to help improve your quality of life today through therapy sessions that address your current challenges with mental health concerns!
- We Uncover Your Fears - What is the root to your anxiety? One of the biggest challenges for many people is identifying what they are truly afraid of. Are you an introvert who hates speaking in public? Or maybe a relationship has left you feeling abandoned and hurt. Regardless, our counselors can help you identify your fears by assigning ratings to each one that will make it easier to manage them as well as understand why these things bother us so much!
- Facing Your Fears - It's time to get out there and have some fun! Whether it be on a date, at your favorite restaurant or going for a walk around the park. Our therapists will help you slowly work through any anxiety so that eventually all of these new experiences become just another day in sunny California.
- Confidently Dealing with Cognitive Distortions - Cognitive distortions can cause you to think negatively and feel worse. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for anxiety helps replace these thoughts with more realistic ones while distracting yourself from them, teaching how to tolerate feelings of anxiousness, and focusing on the positive possibilities in your life.
- Gaining Contril with Relaxation - The relaxing techniques that are available can be used to calm yourself from the inside out. The feelings of indigestion, dizziness, sweating and rapid heartbeat may just be symptoms of your anxiety but with guided imagery (peaceful landscapes), progressive muscle relaxation and breathing exercises you will have control over emotions and energy.
How mental disorders can affect your loved ones
Mental health treatment for anxiety is often seen as a sign of weakness, but this couldn't be further from the truth. It's time to see it for what it really is - an illness that should not go untreated at any cost! Those with mental disorders are sometimes afraid or ashamed to seek help because they're worried about being judged by those around them.
They shouldn't have anything holding them back; instead, get started on a better and less anxious life today! Fortunately, BOLD Health in San Diego has all the tools you'll need in order to live without worry again and take control of your emotions once more. Give us a call today!